Every Goodbye

Every Goodbye

One more goodbye as the train pulls out
I can only sit back and pout
Holding onto memories to take me by
And as the winds blow I silently sigh

I begin this pray for a hearts that's stronger
But one more parting has just left me colder
Tomorrow I will build one more wall
To shield me as I say another bye to all

Once I had promised myself I will not cry, I'm fine
I had promised myself I will care less this time
I had promised myself I will hurt for none, not again
I had promised myself, but I still feel the pain

Fate calls me, its time again, come sweet child
We have a journey so yet again you say goodbye
Paths were taken that cannot be changed
And we have to go and don't ask why

So I wave out again and hold back that tear
As a new prayer crosses my quivering lips
And longing knocks at my freezing heart
Hope comes along to say, maybe the next goodbye will be the last



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bought A Pregnancy Test

The Freedom of Expression

What I want?