Hi My Little Xem,

 

Hi My Little Xem,

Hope you are doing well in there!

I am eating healthy and more importantly eating less

Because I want you to be more like me in mind than in body

 

If mama’s gas is scaring you

It’s just me preparing you for the noise out here waiting for you

Also I am trying my best to be happy

but sometimes mommy misses her mommy too

 

I know I took so long to have you

Because you got to know there is no return policy…

Also, we had all this love inside for sure

But were just scared and went about being busy

 

Don’t know if we ever be ready to be amma and baba beings

Or if you will ever have a regular and stable life

But one thing’s for sure with all the love and beatings

You will have a ton of fun, travel and just be alive!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bought A Pregnancy Test

The Freedom of Expression

What I want?