The day ahead of me

In the darkness of the night

I sit by my bedside upright

There is never a moment of peace

Or the time that I can take on lease


All it would have taken is a no

Had I decided then to be a hero

Never again I tell myself forever

But all had said yes, to work together


I sit in the silence once again

Ignoring the time and the pain

My hands move but my mind is numb

Oh how I wish help would one day come


All the time I lie, say it's learning

Hoping one day it will affect my earning

My body feels betrayed, my feelings have fled

Onwards I will move, till I have bled


But in the brightness of the morning sky

Am i just lucky to welcome every sunrise

Am I sighing looking at nature's beauty

Or is it just the burden of the day ahead of me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bought A Pregnancy Test

The Freedom of Expression

What I want?